RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] papyrus: build automatic

Hi all,

I have already sent a mail to nick Boldt, to know if he can help us building automatically Papyrus.

Here is his answer. You know what Athena is? I can of course have a look; it is just to know if someone is already confident with this tool.

Cheers,

Remi

[Nick]

Each one's a little different, but there's lots of documentation on how to configure the various differences.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Releng

Is your source in SVN @ Eclipse? If so you may have to use the new Athena build system instead, which doesn't yet have all the scheduling and publishing tools that other MDT and Modeling projects enjoy. Or, you can port your sources to CVS and reuse the Modeling infrastructure.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Getting_Started

Nick

[/Nick]

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER