De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Cedric Dumoulin
Envoyé : mardi 25 novembre 2008 22:50
À : Papyrus Project list
Objet : Compilation errors, was [[mdt-papyrus.dev] Code Movement, ipzilladone, planning]

  Hi,

  Thanks Patrick and Remy for the refactoring.
  I have checkout the entire new structure. Checkout is ok.
 Then, I have tried to import only the projects contained in the core, and got some compilation errors in the project core/org.eclipse.papyrus.tabbedproperties.core/
This project requires other projects located in uml :-(.
 I think we should have a core independent from projects located elsewhere.  Does other commiters agree with that ?

  Cedric

TESSIER Patrick 202707 wrote:
Hi,
I have finished the movement of the code and we have done the ipzilla

The code is now at:

the revision of the code done for the ipzilla is 2749.

Each partner can write what it will until end of december?

Plan to do on Papyrus until december:
    - Patrick Tessier: I will finish the class diagram and work on the outline.
    - Cedric Dumoulin:
    - Thibault Landre:
    - Emilien Perico:
    - Jérôme Benois: