Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [Licenses and Copyright] current work

Hi Remi,

	I agree about copyright, and i think your proposal is possible. Indeed,
i found this copyright in this feature
"org.eclipse.qvt.declarative-feature" on eclipse modeling CVS:

Copyright (c) 2007-2008 E.D.Willink, Obeo and others.
All rights reserved.   This program and the accompanying materials
are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License
v1.0
which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html

	I commited this fix with (Atos Origin, CEA LIST, LIFL, Obeo,
Prodevelop)

Cheers,
Jerome.