Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Orbit Map File references

Actually, the Modeling PMC has decided that Buckminster should be used for all Modeling projects, sooner or later. We're getting projects slowly converted over, starting with "core" projects (e.g., EMF and its subprojects). It's OK if you are unable to do this for Helios, but ideally we'd cut over to a unified build system shortly thereafter...

Kenn