[mdt-ocl.dev] Re: OCL Examples build

Hi

[The OCL Examples tests pass on Hudson; but not on my laptop; platform M6 CCE nightmare to investigate]
Bug 306361: Simple solution; do not install EMF RAP features unless you really know what you're doping.
For Helios, I think we can do without transactions; my distant recollection was that they helped unify Platform and EMF Command, CommandStack, OperationHistory so that Undo worked coherently; we can live with a little imperfection in an example editor.
Latest successful Hudson build does not require EMF transaction or EMF validation. IMP Runtime is bundled internally.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top