Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] OclInEcore feedback

Ho Adolfo
- If you provided in a branch or somewhere the OclInEcore editor, I could try to install the example and fullfill the missing <Description to be provided.> part.
I have permission for a Direct-to-Head commit for these examples so I could do it any time, I just keep finding that I want it to be more and more like the Sample Ecore Editor; full Ecore in the Outline, full text in the Editor, this requires that every incremental compilation update the Ecore annotations, avoiding any dilemma as to whether the text document or Ecore resource is the master. I'll try and put everything in this weekend.
I didn't get as much as I wanted done this weekend, so I've just attached a ZIP for you to play with to Bug 289761.

Please don't raise Bugzillas yet, just gather brief comments together and I'll try to deal with them.

With luck Bug 302030 will be committed soon so that the lpg.runtime or lpg.runtime.java name problem becomes history.

    All the best

        Ed

Back to the top