Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] ItemDefinition's Import is transient ?

Hi Antoine,

I guess it's transient because this attribute is not supported by the XSD.
Apparently the specification does not mention a replacement - at least I couldn't find anything. Note that a normal reference by ID is not possible in XSD, because Import elements do not have an ID.

Regards,
Henning