Re: [mdht-dev] http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdht/updates

Thanks Dave - I thought the project went through IP
This release does not include the new Schematron and Java8
I will try again to log in

Thanks

Sean

On Apr 4, 2016, at 2:33 PM, Dave Carlson <dcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Sean,

I was able to login and create this directory structure a few weeks ago, but did not have any builds to upload at that time.  The link you list should be valid, but is an empty directory.  I believe the login instructions where provided to you as a committer in the email you received with new committer info.  I will look up the login credentials that I used and try again.  Used sftp.

Also be sure you describe these builds as either nightly or stable.  We cannot name a build "released" until all MDHT project IP review is complete.

Dave