Re: [mdht-dev] Java Version, code style, and source

Sean,

So, what have you decided on the process for updating eclipse git repo for 'cda' module?  I have not done anything with the 'cda' module in eclipse git, as I thought you intended to submit a new copy of code for IP review??

OK, I will make changes to 'fhir' module for Java 1.8 and add MDHT format style settings.  I am committing all changes to 'master', which is consistent with process I've seen on all other eclipse.org projects.

I've been looking into the attach-sources and attach-javadocs.  I did not include these in each plugin pom, as I thought they were already in the module parent pom for 'core' and 'fhir'.  I copied a subset of the module pom content from Papyrus.  I see that they use tycho-source-plugin, which seems to have similar function as maven-source-plugin.
  https://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-source-plugin/plugin-source-mojo.html

There is also a tycho documentation plugin that may have similar or improved functionality with the maven javadoc plugin?
  https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs-extras/tycho-document-bundle-plugin/plugin-info.html

We can add this to each module pom and should not need to add into each plugin pom.

Dave