[mdht-dev] Modeling approach for pharm namespace

Hello

As promised a new MDHT modeling question ... I could model all "regular" classes, constraints, however I am now stuck with modeling the pharm schema extension (http://www.ihe.net/uploadedFiles/Documents/Pharmacy/IHE_Pharmacy_Suppl_PRE.pdf).

As an example they extended the cda:Material with a pharm:formCode between the name and the lotNumber

so instead of cda::Material which has
realmCode
typeId
templateId
code
name
lotNumberText

I need a PharmMaterial that has
realmCode
typeId
templateId
code
name
pharm:formCode
lotNumberText

For a first try i created the PharmMaterial in my ihe.pharm Model and extended (generalized) the PharmMaterial from rim::Entity, copied the elements from cda::Material and added a new formCode element. However there are warning during the build process:

 [cdatools] Cannot find CDA property for: pharm::PharmMaterialEntry::realmCode

and the class which is generated has no access functions (realmCode, typeId ...) like  org.openhealthtools.mdht.uml.cda.Material has

So my questions:

  1. Is it possible to derive for a class from a RIM::Entity a have the code generation available in a own model?
  2. If no, would I have to modify the org.openhealthtools.mdht.uml.cda model? If I add a class there, how can I start the code generation?
  3. Is there another/simpler way to add elements to existing the CDA classes?
If you need further information do not hesitate to contact me, otherwise I'm looking forward for some hints ...

Thanks a lot in advance
Oliver

--
oliver egger