Re: [mdht-dev] Modeling of Laboratory Templates

Axel,
	Yes creating new project would be the approach, committing back to MDHT should be through a pull request to the our mdht-model
https://github.com/mdht/mdht-models

You can download the latestes product here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/oht-modeling/files/Stable%20Builds/products/

You can use the following project set file to get the base cda models for the workspace

If you run into any issues, let us know

Thanks

Sean