[mat-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Indi... GO!

Hi,

Indigo is now out, and with this also the new Memory Analyzer 1.1.0 release.
I just updated the MAT download page to point to the new release:
http://www.eclipse.org/mat/downloads.php

New & Noteworthy is available here: http://www.eclipse.org/mat/1.1/noteworthy.html

This year also our documentation and API reference is included into the common help page:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.mat.ui.help/welcome.html

I'll put shortly a note about the release on the home page of MAT.

Thanks to everyone who helped for this release - with code contributions, with ideas, with giving us feedback!

Krum

Krum Tsvetkov
SAP AG
www.sap.com