Re: [m2t-dev] Alarm: Reminder: M2T Committers ConCall at 2008-10-30 11:00 AM

I was thinking 11am EDT. North America is still on daylight savings time. I think we now switch back on the first weekend in November.

Here's a link to the meeting times in your TZ:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=10&day=30&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=188&p2=195&p3=224&p4=37

Also, the meeting agenda is now live:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2T_Meeting/2008-10-30

Paul

From: Jonathan MUSSET <jonathan.musset@xxxxxxx>
To: Model to Text <m2t-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008-10-29 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [m2t-dev] Alarm: Reminder: M2T Committers ConCall at        2008-10-30        11:00 AM

Hi Paul,

I will participate to the meeting tomorrow
At the moment, it's winter time in france, one more hour since last sunday
At 5:00 pm (usally the french time of the meeting) it will be only 4:00pm
I hope that your "11:00 am" is "4:00 pm" for me
When do you start the winter time on the other side of the atlantic ocean?

Jonathan

Paul Elder a écrit :

Jan:

We'll go ahead with the meeting anyhow - we've already delayed once. Next one should be Nov 20.

Paul

Paul Elder
Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational software