Re: [m2t-dev] Move backend to m2t.core?

Hi,

I just want to raise the fact that m2t.common should have litle, if no,
dependency on Eclipse stuffs so that we can get standalone langage support,
so if it is aimed to put everything here then we'll may need at least two
features, one with standalone/core stuffs and another one with ide/tooling.

Cédric

Le Monday 04 February 2008 16:22:36 Paul Elder, vous avez écrit :
> As Sven has replied. The component name is m2t.common. But, I'm for it.
> Also, I wonder whether we really need m2t.common AND m2t.shared. Their
> purposes are very similar. Thoughts?
>
> Paul
>
> Paul Elder
> IBM Rational Software
> Tel: +1-613-599-3916 (until Feb 18, 2008)
> Tel: +1 613-270-4560 (after Feb 18, 2008)
> E-mail: pelder@xxxxxxxxxx
>

> Arno Haase <arno.haase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: m2t-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Please respond to
> Model to Text <m2t-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Model to Text <m2t-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> Subject
> [m2t-dev] Move backend to m2t.core?
>

> Hi all,
>
> the backend development is progressing nicely. And it is intended as
> part of a common infrastructure that integrates all m2t languages, so I
> think it should be moved to m2t.core.
>
> Any opinions on this?
>
> - Arno

Back to the top