Re: [m2m-atl-dev] Transformation of a source model in emx to target model in emx

Hi Krishnakumar,

This mailing list is used for development discussions. Questions and discussions about the usage of ATL should take place on the eclipse.modeling.m2m Eclipse newsgroup (news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.modeling.m2m) for the M2M project (more details about this newsgroup there: http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/), of which ATL is a subproject. Please, remember to prefix the subject of your ATL-related posts with [ATL].

The problem may come from the ATL EMF model handler that is not able to handle emx model. One solution coud be to create a dedicated model handler for ATL. Otherwise maybe there is an export in RSA to Eclipse UML2.

Regards,
Freddy.

Krishnakumar Nambi a écrit :
Hello,

I am sorry if this has been asked before. I am trying to transform a model created in Rational Software Architect with an extension .emx to another model with extension .emx using ATL. I tried this and it was throwing a java.language.reflection error. Is this because of something in my environment or. it is not possible because the meta-meta model for ATL is Ecore
Thanks,
Krishnakumar

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more. <http://windowslive.com/Campaign/SocialNetworking?ocid=PID23285::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_SB_facebook:082009>

begin:vcard
fn:Freddy Allilaire
n:Allilaire;Freddy
org:OBEO
adr:;;2 rue Robert Schumann;NANTES;;44408;France
email;internet:freddy.allilaire@xxxxxxx
title:R&D Engineer
url:www.obeo.fr
version:2.1