[m2e-users] Multiple Eclipse plugins providing lifecycle-mapping for the same plugin goal

I want to bind my own Eclipse plugin to the same goal as m2eclipse-tycho (https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-tycho) namely

<pluginExecution>
<pluginExecutionFilter>
<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
<versionRange>[1.0.0,)</versionRange>
<goals>
<goal>manifest</goal>
<goal>bundle</goal>
</goals>
</pluginExecution>
</pluginExecutionFilter>

Whenever I run Eclipse with both plugins (mine and m2eclipse-tycho) it complains about "Conflicting lifecycle mapping (plugin execution "org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:3.0.1:bundle (execution: default-bundle, phase: package)"). To enable full functionality, remove the conflicting mapping and run Maven->Update Project Configuration." How can I prioritize and in the best case execute all configurators from the different Eclipse Plugins?
Thanks,
Konrad

Back to the top