[m2e-users] Eclipse Running Out of PermGen Space

Good afternoon,

Sometimes when running a Maven build (clean install) inside of eclipse, the build will fail with an error indicating that it ran out of PermGen space.  If I run the same build from the command line outside of Eclipse, I don’t get this error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jason King

Software Engineer

Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

(757) 546-3401 | jason.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

Back to the top