[m2e-users] Eclipse requesting for a login/password when downloading maven index updates

Hello,

I just finished installing Eclipse Luna 4.4 and M2E Eclipse plugin (v1.5.0) ; configured the settings file located at the $M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml.

Then I tell the M2E plugin to point to the maven configuration file I've just made.

However, when Eclipse is updating the Maven index, it asks me for a username / password (in a dialog box) that I've indicated in the settings.xml file...

Note that I am behind a proxy configured in native mode (in eclipse) which works fine.

My question: why is eclipse opening a dialog box asking me for this login/pwd when I have specified the logins information needed?

When I look in the maven console view in eclipse, he download my artifacts well... Strange.

In advance, thank you,

Julien MEYER

Back to the top