Re: [m2e-users] Project References, Workspace Resolution and Workspace Build Order

Igor,

Thanks for the info, and the pointer to the Maven Workspace Build view.  I wasn’t aware of that view before, and it was very helpful.  It does not appear that I have more than 1 Maven builder invocation per project during a clean build, so I’ve ruled that out at least.  I wish there was such a view that covered all builders.

Thanks,

Ian