Re: [m2e-users] Releases at Central

Benson,

I need to refactor your build slightly to add the capability to deploy the update site so I'll do that tomorrow and get it setup.

On Oct 7, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Simply a directory structure of self-contained p2 update sites. I want
something distributed and reliable and while I've never had any problems
with hosting at Contegix, the EdgeCast setup on Central provides what I'm
looking for and is a better long term solution that my Tesla Nexus instance.
I am pulling the connectors from the Tesla Nexus instance into the vetting
area and then syncing to Central. This is my first experiment hosting
Eclipse related resources so I will test it for quite a while.

The requirement to have a connector be hosted in Central is that I have a
build job for it and be able to deploy it to the Tesla Nexus instance. Then
I can integrate it into the catalog and syncing to Central. All I need is a
Git repository and a functioning Tycho build and I'll help you with the
rest.

OK, I think you'll find that the m2e-code-quality codebase at github qualifies.

Anyone is welcome to use the build infrastructure and sync their connectors
to Central, but I need to be able to build it. I will likely provide a p2
site mirroring capability in the future but not in the short term.