[m2e-users] 回覆︰ how to run the code in debug mode (have breakpoint)

Oh, your method is right and success!!
I always try right_click>debug as>maven test or in debug configuration > Goals: > type -X test, both failed

寄件人︰ Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
收件人︰ m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
傳送日期︰ 2012年06月28日 (週四) 11:28 AM
主題︰ Re: [m2e-users] how to run the code in debug mode (have breakpoint)

Did you try right_click->debug_as->junit_test?

--
Regards,
Igor