Re: [m2e-users] No project found for update dependencies or update project configuration options

m2e just reads all workspace projects and arranges them in a tree based
on their filesystem location. This is the first time I hear about this
problem, so I don't really know what might be going on. What platform
and java version do you use? Do you store your project on some
non-standard filesystem?

Also, if you are interested, have a look at the code that populates the
tree [1], maybe you can spot something there.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui/src/org/eclipse/m2e/core/ui/internal/dialogs/UpdateDepenciesDialog.java?id=milestones/1.0.100/1.0.100.20110804-1717#n136

--
Regards,
Igor