[m2e-users] jaxb2 and XmlBeans Connectors -- testing with m2e 1.1

Hi,

I am currently testing my connectors with m2e 1.1 found on sonatype forge site.

There seem to be a problem with the build where build(int kind, IProgressMonitor monitor)
doesn't really build and my tests fail with the project having an error marker.

This is the same code working on m2e 1.0.

After analysis I see that appliesToBuildKind returns false when it should have returned true.

If I bypass the super.build(...) in my BuildParticipant with maven.execute(getSession(), getMojoExecution(), monitor);
then everything works flawless...

Just wondering if this is a bug or not?

-

Pino