Re: [m2e-users] problems with m2eclipse & wtp

The pom.properties are generated automatically by the mavenarchiver plugin on all maven projects. It's possible that, for some reason, eclipse can not refresh correctly, hence doesn't find the generated files. Can you try manually refreshing your target folders or restarting your workspace?

Regards