Re: [m2e-users] Dependency scope and Eclipse classpath resolution

Sun, 16 Oct 2011 23:25:16 +0300, /Stanimir Stamenkov/:

I've now realized if the above is possible, it could be used to
restrict the usage of "runtime" dependencies for compilation, also
(marking their APIs as forbidden, but still placing them on the
classpath for run configurations).

It appears at least possible to do define the access rules manually for the "Maven Dependencies" container - it would be nice if this is done automatically. Is anyone aware of a relevant Bugzilla entry for this or I should file a new one?

--
Stanimir

Back to the top