Re: [m2e-users] Best route to setting up a web service using m2e, m2e wtp and jboss

This seems to work:
Start with new Maven project

org.jboss.weld.archetypes jboss.java3ee6.webapp

Then you add JBoss Webservices Core to the project facets and specify your server.

And good to go.

Pretty sweet, although there's a lot of stuff in that pom.xml that I don't understand. Some of it may not be necessary.

Does anyone know a cleaner archetype that doesn't give me the whole world of webapps in my little web server?