Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse facets - Project nature

What makes a maven project a Spring project? Is there a special
packaging type or maybe a maven plugin that is required to build Spring
projects on command line? If there is a common and strong indicator,
then writing m2e extension that will enable spring nature and builder is
next to trivial.

Also, m2e only adds natures and builders, it never removes them during
configuration update. What m2e version are you using?

--
Regards,
Igor