[m2e-users] Re : m2e in headless eclipse

Hey.

I realize the initial mail was not addressed to the the entire list. But I'll butt in anyway ;)

Obviously I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here. But it seems somewhat like the long away around, to make a command line tool out and IDE-integration plugin for a command line tool.

It would seem like a better way to achieve _most_ results would be doing whatever you need to do in a Maven plugin, and the build the required m2e integration so it also works in Eclipse. And it might also make it easier for users to integrate it into more custom workflows.

Just a thought.

/ Kristoffer Peterhänsel

Back to the top