Re: [m2e-dev] plugin execution on maven project change

It is not enough to execute Maven plugin to make its output known to
Eclipse workspace, the generated contents must be 'refreshed from
local'. This can be done from m2e project configurator or from the maven
plugin itself. If you control the maven plugin, I'd recommend the latter.

I believe m2e-tycho generates bundle manifest as part of project
configuration update, so you can find related code in [1].

Enabling maven plugins to communicate with Eclipse workspace is
documented in [2].

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-tycho
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_compatible_maven_plugins