[m2e-dev] Writing connector for lifecycle extension

I'm writing a plugin, which allows some extra configuration possibilities for Maven projects (http://htfv.github.com/build-configurator-maven-plugin/). Initially, it was a typical mojo, and I have experience writing project configurators - it would not be a problem to write one.

However, I recently converted mojo to a lifecycle extension (as described here http://maven.apache.org/examples/maven-3-lifecycle-extensions.html), because it should do its job before any other plugin enters the game. How do I write a connector for an extension? I can't figure out how to write lifecycleMappingMetadata for this.

Regards,
Aliaksei Lahachou

Back to the top