[m2e-dev] m2e pom.properties generation

Hi,
  Is there a way to avoid the m2e pom.properties generation. Or at least to remove the timestamp in the comments.
  My problem is that those timestamp invalidate jar digest (MD5) on every build even if nothing changed. Not a big issues but anoying.
  In my idea, m2e should rely on maven-jar-plugin configuration (addMavenDescriptor) to decide or not if it has to generate those file.
Thanks.
Olivier.

--
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
- Pablo Picasso -

Back to the top