Re: [m2e-dev] IClasspathDescriptor.removeEntry not deleting elements from Maven Classpath Container

Hi Igor

Thanks, that seemed to work.

We are trying to remove non-runtime entries from the classpath for the
m2e-android project. The Eclipse Android plugin has changed the way it
builds and having the provided Android classes in the Maven Classpath
Container causes the build to fail.

Please see the code here:

https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/blob/adt-14-support/me.gladwell.eclipse.m2e.android/src/main/java/me/gladwell/eclipse/m2e/android/configuration/RemoveNonCompileDependenciesConfigurer.java

Regards...