Re: [m2e-dev] Trouble building against 1.0.0 snaps

You can either define (and maintain) your own .target file or you can
tell Tycho what p2 repositories it can use and let it figure out
dependencies. See [1] for an example how to do the latter.

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-tycho/blob/master/pom.xml

--
Regards,
Igor