[m2e-dev] Debugging failure to provide mapping in plugin

My situation is as follows:

Using 3.6SR2 + the current M build of 0.13, I can install my plugins,
and they don't work at all. Nothing in the error log, no mappings.

I'm debugging, but I've not yet figured out what code to trace through
in m2e-core that concerns itself with reading lifecycle mappings
suppled in plugins via the lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml.

In 3.7, the plugins don't work, but some errors appear in the log.  I
thought it would be less moving parts to debug in 3.6 as a more stable
platform, so I'm not persuing that.

Back to the top