Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] m2eclipse extensions that modify project classpath

Hi Igor

I modified my AbstractProjectConfigurator concrete implementation to
implement the IJavaProjectConfigurator interface. However, the
configureRawClasspath interface method does not seem to be called when
I run  Maven -> Configure Project.

Is there something else I need to do to use this?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell

On 8 November 2010 15:58, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have a look at org.eclipse.m2e.jdt.IJavaProjectConfigurator
>
> --
> Regards,
> Igor
>
> PS: please use m2e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx for future m2e-dev questions/discussions
>
> On 10-11-08 10:24 AM, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
>>
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> I'm writing an extension to the AbstractProjectConfigurator. I've
>> modified this plugin to make some changes to the way that the m2eclipse
>> normally configures the classpath of some projects. I've made these
>> changes in the overridden AbstractProjectConfigurator.configure method.
>>
>> But, for some reason these classpath changes aren't taking. Is there
>> some other place I should be configuring classpath changes? Is it
>> because my ProjectConfigurator runs before the general m2eclipse one?
>>
>> Any help would be gratefully received, TIA...
>>
>> --
>> Ricardo Gladwell<ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>
>> http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell
>> Twitter: @axonrg - MSN: axonrg@xxxxxxxxx