[lyo-dev] Implementing anchors with OSLC4J

Hi

Has anyone tried to implement anchors with OSLC4J?

We are looking for ways to implement a link that also includes properties, which leads to the recommendation of using Anchors (which I assume are a realisation of RDF Reification in OSLC).

(https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/supporting-docs/link-guidance.html)

Any hints or code samples would be appreciated.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se

Back to the top