Re: [lsp4j-dev] Retiring from my role as project lead and committer

Hi Miro,

Thank you for all the work you did to bring LSP4J into existence. It has become a critical project in the Eclipse ecosystem.

On a personal note, thank you for the support you provided me as I came up to speed and eventually became one of the project leads on LSP4J.

All the best and I look forward to following your future work on languages too.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders