[lsp4j-dev] The first version of incremental file change is lost

Hello, everyone! I'm writing to you to ask about interesting bug that I found. I write the language server via lsp4j. The bug is: when user opens the file the method /didOpen is invoked. Then user does his first change, but program doesn't get it. When user does the second change in file, then program get it and handle.

I depend on the this first update, because on one autocompletion method is invoked with position is greater than current which is keeped via incremental changes. I write the simple if-statement that ignores the updates is less than 2, but it looks crutch. What should I do with this bug?

Back to the top