Re: [lsp4j-dev] Progress feature

I can duplicate parent class with and without WorkDoneProgressParams inherence.

Le sam. 15 août 2020 à 12:19, Guillaume Dufour <guillaume.duff@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hello,

i start to code the progress feature but i see that all xtend is based on class and specification of lsp is only interface. And they add multiple inherence on many class to add WorkDoneProgressParams. But for example CompletionParams already inherit from TextDocumentPositionParams.

So how did you manage this case in the past ?
I create WorkDoneProgressParams as an interface ?
or I create both WorkDoneProgressParams class and an interface?

any input?

Regards
Guillaume

Back to the top