Re: [lsp4j-dev] License update to EPL v2.0

The license update is done, and I published a milestone 0.5.0.M1.

Cheers
  Miro

On 20. Aug 2018, at 10:49, Miro Spönemann <miro.spoenemann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I will update the license of LSP4J to EPL v2.0 on Wednesday this week, see

Please merge all your ongoing work before that in order to avoid merge conflicts, and take care to use the new file header afterwards.

When the license update is done, I’ll make a milestone release so the current state of version 0.5.0 can be tested in other projects.

Cheers

--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
Software engineer and consultant

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Moritz Eysholdt, Dr. Jan Köhnlein

Back to the top