Re: [lsp4j-dev] Does LSP4J Generic Eclipse editor integration work with Eclipse Neon, or does it pre-req Eclipse Oxygen only ?

Hi Joe,

I think this is a question for the LSP4E project. LSP4J provides java
implementation of the Language Server Protocol, LSP4E connects any
language server (using LSP4J) to Eclipse standard mechanisms
(extensions points + generic editor).

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question, but the
lsp4e-dev list hopefully will.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham