Re: [lsp4e-dev] Move to Java 17 ?

On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 11:50 AM Ruben Porras Campo via lsp4e-dev <lsp4e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Therefore my preference is to start requiring Java 17 in 2023 (can be already in January). If that is too long to wait, I would still like to ask for an LSP4E release using LSP4J 0.15 before moving to Java 17.

I think we'll do a release in the next days sticking to Java 11 so you can leverage your recent changes easily.
Then we'll move to Java 17 on master. I believe a 0.16 release would happen in September. You'll need to stick to 0.15 in your product, or just convince your teammates that your product can start using Java 17 before that, since more and more Eclipse plugins are using Java 17 as requirement.

Cheers,

Back to the top