[lsp4e-dev] LSPEclipseUtils.toWorkspaceFolder returns invalid URI

Hi All:

I am trying to develop a new golang plugin with lsp4e.

And I have already created a lsp provider and added it to MANIFEST.MF.

After I launched an application with eclipse,the gopls returns error message which says "gopls unsupported URI scheme: (gopls only supports file URIs)" in LanguageServerWrapper.java at line "consumer.consume(message);"

message.initParams.workspaceFolders[0].workspace.url is "file:/E:/....."

So I modified the url to "file://E:/....." before running "consumer.consume(message);" manually, and then the gopls returned the result what I want.

Is there an issue in LSPEclipseUtils.toWorkspaceFolder?

How can I fix the problem with the best way.

My env:

OS: Windows 11

Eclipse: 2021-09

Language Server Protocol client for Eclipse IDE (Incubation): 0.13.7.202111051530

Go: 1.17.3

Gopls: 0.1.7

Thanks

zshongyi