Re: [lsp4e-dev] Is there a simple example for implement basic editor features?

Hi Lars,

yes, using a "regular" editor would be an option, I just got the impression that LSP4E would allow me to implement this on a more semantic level as a language-server that might be reused even outside eclipse and would then "auto-magical" plug into the generic text editor, but maybe I'm getting things wrong?