Re: [lsp4e-dev] How to cleanly terminate a session?

In Wild Web Developer, there is support for the Node.js and Chrome debug adapter from VSCode, which are working correctly on the matter of terminating session (at least it seems to me they're working correctly, but maybe I just fail at seeing some glitches).
So maybe you can have a look at those for reference and see which kind of message they receive/send when terminating.

HTH

Back to the top