[lsp4e-dev] Eclipse Foundation hosted consumers of LSP4E debug.

Hello LSP4E devs,

I have some API changes to LSP4E debug that need to be made due to changes in LSP4J and some refactoring I want to do to improve the API before it becomes official/stable.

It may be easier for me to do refactoring in Eclipse with the current API consumers in my dev workspace - but I don't know who the consumers are.

If you have an Eclipse Foundation hosted plug-in that uses LSP4E's debug plug-in, please let me know so that I can provide fixes to places I break API.

The first of these changes is https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/153495/ which changes some of the types in LSP4J from Long to Integer.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~