Re: [lsp4e-dev] workspace/executeCommand support

I just found the implementation in lsp4j. In fact, it was there…

--
Edmundo López B.

On September 30, 2019 at 14:15:42, Edmundo Lopez B. (edmundo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hello,

I need to implement the workspace/executeCommand endpoint for the server. In the code it seems that there is no implementation and in theory, adding it should be just adding a new method to the LanguageServer.java class and the parameter POJO in lsp4j. Am I missing something? Who should I contact to make this modification?

Of course, another solution is to implement that directly in my lsp4e plugin along with other custom methods, what is the recommended approach?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

--
Edmundo López B.