[lsp4e-dev] Updated documentation

Hi all,

I updated documentation in the repo to hopefully cover some interesting "activities" that LSP4E can help with. This comes as an answer to some internal questions about getting started with Language Servers this week when I realized the "dynamic" binding of language servers -that's very convenient for testing a LS in Eclipse IDE without being an Eclipse Plugin developer- wasn't documented at all, while it's actually one great entry point to LSP4E.
Feel free to extend and improve this documentation, using the usual Gerrit workflow.

Cheers.

--
Mickael Istria