Re: [lsp4e-dev] Add workspace/executeCommand support for client and server

It seems like everything I need. Thanks a lot for your help.

--
Edmundo López B.

On September 4, 2019 at 07:55:46, Jonas Hungershausen (jonas.hungershausen@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi,

in Dartboard we had to implement support for a custom (not supported by default) method as well. We used what @Mickael described. You can see an example here: https://github.com/eclipse/dartboard/blob/master/org.eclipse.dartboard/src/org/eclipse/dartboard/client/DartLanguageClient.java

Lastly to hook it up with LSP4E we used the extension point provided by LSP4E in our plugin.xmlhttps://github.com/eclipse/dartboard/blob/master/org.eclipse.dartboard/plugin.xml#L30

Note: "$/analyzerStatus" is the custom method the server sends to the client. So for your "metals/status" it should be the same. I'm not sure how to implement the reverse though.

Hope this helps.

Jonas