Re: [lsp4e-dev] Doubt regarding add support features

Hi,

I was observing prepareRename bug by going through commits. I found, in LSPRenameHandler file, there is already function like isEnabled() which check whether Language Service access, textSelection and Renaming is possible or not. Then, isn't need of prepareRename already fulfilled ? I think the main aspect of prepareRename feature is to check whether rename textDocument/rename can be executed or not. Please correct me if i am on wrong path.

Sorry, I wasn't able to give much time in recent and i will be bit occupied as my semester exam beginning from next week. Hope to connect after exam that ends on 8th May. Still i will try to learn Stream API and solve this bug in this time.

Thanks everyone for helping me out even in small misinterprets and thanks Mickael Istria sir, you been a great mentor and instructor. Working on this project is a great learning experience. Hope to work at Eclipse under GSoC. Irrespective of GSoC, i will try to contribute to this project in my free time :)

Thanks & Regards
Ayush